About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Today is Wednesday, January 28th

Waves are huge... unrelenting and then,  it's low tide....

I'm balancing the stuff of life... work, rentals and becoming 'me' but sometimes all the progress shifts...

I watched Tracy's blue bomber drive away and became a puddle... a neighbor with car trouble and I offered T's truck to use... Riley was so excited to see it back into the driveway after a test drive and then, so confused that it wasn't T driving...

Life happens... I keep listening for his voice in my heart and sometimes I get past my pain only to realize I'm not alone... bad things happen all the time to good people... that's life... and then, the sun comes up again...

It's the journey...


No comments:

Post a Comment