About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Today is Monday, January 19th Martin Luther King,Jr. Day

5 months ago today we lost the fight.  I'm still having a hard time accepting that he's never coming home.  ... tired of the inner turmoil... of running into people who don't know and ask for T or remark that they haven't seen him or me lately...too sensitive and prickly...

lost another good man last week... someone who made a difference in this world by being a father to many....there's nothing so constant as change and it seems lately, it's accompanied by lots of loss.

I'm too sensitive to what others think... always have been.  Tracy couldn't have cared less.  He was a constant counterpoint. .. seldom affected by others opinions or actions... thought for himself and lived according to his golden rule... how lonely is the knowledge that there's a ticking bomb inside of you?  yet, he put one foot in front of the other and kept fighting and hoping...

I seek peace... finish the rental, accept the betrayal and the knowledge that some folks take advantage when you're down and finally, just be done with it.  "Don't sweat the small stuff" as Tracy would say... it shall be the means to a new phase

I am alive and Riley needs me... thank God.   I get to live in the home we created on the beautiful central coast... so lucky to have survived and he'll always be in my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment