About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Today is Thursday, January 8th

Sundays are the toughest and then, there's dinner time every night... making multiple decisions almost impossible... multi-tasking HA!... but yesterday, after multiple meltdowns.... and conversations with family and my neighbor;  I made one important decision based on what is best for me.  I never wanted to manage property.  I sell homes.  So, I dove off the cliff and finally, made the decision.  As soon as the renovation is finished;  I will sell our duplex.  That feels good.  That feels right.  That will allow me to step back and just 'be' for awhile.

Walking on the beach with Riley is healing and exercise... next maybe stretch yoga or pilates... at least one decision a day feels like I'm moving forward.  Trusting myself and knowing T would want me to do what's best for me now rather than disloyal to his memory....  perhaps hope is sneaking through...


No comments:

Post a Comment