About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Thursday, January 22, 2015

Today is Thursday, January 22nd

OMG!!!  What a difference the last few days have made in my outlook.... I finally recognized that the 2nd dose of Wellbutrin was making me panicky and full of anxiety... duh...  without the afternoon dose I've felt reasonably normal the last few days and I've handled all kinds of stuff... ahhh... without retreating to my bed...

Just this morning about 6 AM Mr. R decided he needed to go out.  For the first time in months, I just let him out the door of our bedroom... it was still dark;  I was still sleepy & unfortunately, I didn't shine a light down on the yard or make any noises to accompany our Riley down the stairs.... Mr. R surprised a skunk and got a full dose of his displeasure...  oh my... bless our T!!! he'd put the anti-skunk juice together in a bucket in the laundry room, way up high on a shelf and when Riley reappeared with the clinging scent of skunk... he allowed me to treat him to a full dose of antidote in the shower... all before my eyes were truly open.... too bad the smell lingers in the house...

From there to the rentals to adjust the color of the paint for the porch and then, a visit to Linda's friend and long time hairstylist who gave me a make over.... hadn't had a hair cut or color done in several months... photos tomorrow... she gave me highlights and warmed up the color... and is encouraging me to 'be' again...  ahhh

On to the office to meet with my dear client to list her homestead once again.  At last, at a price I believe will sell it....

I am oh, so thankful for I feel T is surrounding me and supporting me and pushing me to move forward... he's in my heart and as I talk to him;  I feel what he would respond and act accordingly... the love of my life wants me to live as he prods me forward...

after all, we truly only have the present and our memories... the future holds no guarantees...

The real question is what if I only had a week left?  What would I choose to do?

I'm on a quest to figure that out...







No comments:

Post a Comment