About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Today is Sunday, November 23rd

Big day tomorrow... would have been our 19th Anniversary... my first without my rock.  Time to be with family and friends... I have a lot to be thankful for and I keep trying to remind myself to be grateful.... each and every day....

I realize just how lucky I am to have had a relationship and a deeply abiding love for 21 years...  we had our problems, our ups and downs but let's face it... when two people love each other they have to fight to keep the story going... nothing is perfect except for the exceptional sunset the last few nights....

Thank you dear Lord for allowing me to love and love deeply and now to grieve  and then, to heal...

No comments:

Post a Comment