About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Today is Saturday, May 24th

I've spent most of the week packing or working and thinking about the unfolding of our lives...

Today, after I walked our Riley on the beach... what a reward!!!...& ate some breakfast;  I gathered up a couple New Yorkers, a book from Alan and Toni's port; made a huge contribution to Goodwill; stopped to see a couple houses for clients and the excitement started to mount... winding through the hills obviously headed in the opposite direction of most holiday travelers and yet I was soooo looking forward to seeing my honey...

The most wonderful thing happened once I actually was approaching the BMT area... there were Drs Rezvani and Matt with huge smiles on their faces.... was it the lunches they were carrying? ... I asked how the patient was and their response was " everybody loves Tracy!!!"  Our boy's doing well... holding his own and I'm so very thankful...  scrubbed his back while he showered... missing his presence.... he still has his hair!!!!

Toni & Sonny visiting T today

T, our man of the hour


Spoke to T a little while ago and he was feeling kind of punky... keep that white light streaming please...

No comments:

Post a Comment