About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Today is Sat. May 30th

Coming down to the wire for the temporary move across the street to Alan's... we're so very lucky to have such loving family...

Tracy developed an infection in his right hand... woke up with intense pain yesterday and I was alarmed  and then, the Doc called to say they had called in an orthopedic surgeon to check it out... the doc said "no surgery... we're treating with antibiotics"... our poor T is in such pain...  they gave him one pain killer that caused nausea and then, morphine and he still was in pain.

Please surround him with love and healing energy...


I'm exhausted but coming down the home stretch of packing.  I've never had to pack an entire house by myself... it sucks... and this is just the surface stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment