About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Today is Friday, November 30th

what is it about this time of year?  People check out... like my Dad on Dec. 4th, 1989 and Tracy's Dad right after Christmas 1993 and then, there are the blips on the screen...  

I'm a little crazy and in love and knowing that there IS a solution.  Unfortunately, I have bad news.  Tracy's leukemia has returned.  He was admitted to Stanford last Fri. just before my trip and upon my return last evening, he told me the truth.  I'm going to see his Dr. tomorrow at 9am & I'll have more news then.  please check my blog.  it's tough to try and keep up with everyone....

I'm convinced that there is a treatment that will rid my T of this F____g disease!  I know there are several alternative ways to go.  1 is at the Univ. of Penn.- read about it last year in the NYTimes.  If T has to go to Pa. ; we'll figure it out.  There's some other program going on at Stanford also.  Tomorrow will tell... I'm exhausted.  Wrote an offer on a short sale today and then, went to Stanford to see my T and bring him some personal stuff.  My T has a deep depth of love and emotion...

I just finished writing an offer for a fabulous RDM home this evening.  Somebody's got to make the donuts as my bro said...


Keep the faith and keep the white light coming PLEASE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment