About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Friday, November 29, 2013

Today is Friday, November 29th

Quite a respite and fabulous Thanksgiving holiday!!!  I'm now sitting in the Admirals Club at Logan Airport awaiting my flight... sipping a latte and trying to decide how I'll spend the time 'til about 11:30AM which is when I think we'll be boarding.

Yesterday was food loaded and a lot of fun.  The turduckit was fabulous!!  Holly is quite a foodie so, it was fun to partake.  My great niece loved her dress and put it on immediately
Arwin in her new dress
 When Ethan, my great nephew, opened his packages and found just clothes he bolted.  What no toys?
What a waste of time!!!



So, then there were the desserts....mmmmm!!!

So, I hope you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving holiday!!!

I'm on my way back home and I'll see my T tomorrow right after I've shown a San Jose home to David.

Love, luck & happiness!!!



Unwrapping our presents


My traditional cheesecake
Cheesecake & Apple Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment