About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Today is Friday, October 5th

No matter what happens we're on the right side of the dirt...and nothing makes any sense.... news of the third and I certainly hope the last passing Wednesday... dearest Carrie McCoid... much too young and recently widowed by a tragic traffic accident after which she gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl who turned 4 months on the day her mom passed away.... OMG!!!  So much tragedy!!!  How? Why?

I seemed to stumble through the day today... craving hugs and sharing stories...

Some great news:  Johnny is in stage one so, he's gonna kick this Cancer right outta the park!!!  He's not waiting for anything and he's studying the options and he'll get the cure on very quickly ...

I've been taking it slowly, walking on the beach with Tracy & Riley... reading, playing with clay and slowly taking on clients again.  I received 3 referrals last week from past clients and I've enjoyed house hunting again.  Solving the puzzle and seeing that satisfied grin and twinkle in the eyes of my clients makes it all worthwhile...  I'm a happy woman when I can help my clients achieve their dreams...

Tracy went to his day at Stanford last Fri without me (for the first time in 2 years).  I had been attacked by a stomach flu of some kind and I couldn't see my way clear of my bed and bath.  He survived the day and even brought the batch of my Italian wedding soup to Rowena and family.  I had planned it so that we could bring the soup and visit after Stanford but you know about best made plans...  Anyway, he's about the same, which is good according to Bruno.    We celebrated Tracy's birthday along with our two neighbors, Bina and Debi (all three houses on our block of Granada have one person with the Sept. 14th birthday- kinda woo woo ) and Judy's 9/7 and Jayne's 9/12 by throwing a block party on the 22nd and oh what a bash it was!!!  Lots of good food and drink and good vibes for all and it was a lot of fun to revive the block party (we'd taken a hiatus last year because T was soo ill ) ... the sheriffs even showed up and naturally, I tried to feed them... when offered the brownies they finally balked... hee hee  

So, there you have it...  life moves on and you're either moving with it or you've given up....  and it's way too short for some....

Love to you all and may you rest in peace Roddy, Evelyn and Carrie...

No comments:

Post a Comment