About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Today is Sunday, March 4th

March came in like a lion in most of the country with tornados and high winds, snow storms wreaking havoc... while we finally got some welcome rain and it brought the most beautiful weekend weather to date.
Tracy was doing well with the headaches and foot pain while he was taking the steroids last week. So, now he's starting to adjust the Neurontin. We've got our fingers crossed.

Busy...busy,,,busy... took the listing at 320 Rio Del Mar Blvd and hopefully, it will all come together. Lost a listing in my neighborhood... actually I never even got the opportunity BUT I learned a big lesson. Be who you are... no matter what. We'd done many favors for the absentee owners and I'd shown them some beautiful estates over the years and then, last year when they reached out... I didn't respond. I didn't have the time or the energy. I kept in touch by email but apparently that wasn't enough. Oh well, that's life. Who knows maybe I'll get another shot at it. I love the home and I'd love to have the opportunity. Hopefully, next time it will be my turn.

Saturday I held a beautiful home open on the bluff. 1.395 will get you your piece of paradise. Today, I took a new client to view 7 homes and different areas in the sun. They'll be deciding on when to move from their Boulder Creek home soon. It may be next month or next year but it was a fabulous way to spend the afternoon... Now it's time for the Good Wife...

1 comment:

  1. Hey A & T,

    Glad that the pain is getting better for T. I pray that the new meds are going to make a huge difference. I can't even begin to imagine how that would be to live with day after day. We are continuing to send the brightest white light, so put on your shades. B)
    Love to you both,
    Di H.

    ReplyDelete