About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Thursday, April 9, 2020

Today is Thursday, April 9th 2020

It's week 3-4? of sheltering in place.... that is amazing and very interesting since I haven't left the house for any reason for the last 2 weeks anyway .... I find contentment in my new routine ... I'm only missing fresh veggies and company.   Today was garbage day so, I recycled the trash and freshened up my bed and bod...

Woke up feeling restless and latched onto AppleTV+ the Oprah show... wow lots to digest... and to think about in this new world.  What can I do to help?  We're all grappling with that, I think.  Escape is easy... what will I do to make a difference?  I'm thinking about how we're all... the entire world is in this together.  We have polluted the world and this organism is fighting back.... we must choose the best for civilization... not just the US or our own communities...  we must find a way to accept that we are one humanity and we will live or die based on our actions as our world gets smaller and smaller... and this pandemic strikes around the world.

What shall we do?????


No comments:

Post a Comment