About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Sunday

What a beautiful crisp morning! There are many of us who have lost their faith in organized religion... me being one of them... but on this holy day, I realize that I believe in the power of us. I have faith in us. I love and I find love in people. I believe that we are put here on earth to spread love and to find our purpose to share love in whatever we do. I truly believe in "do unto others as you would have them do unto me". I guess I could call myself a Christian. I could get off on a rant right now about the Christian coalition co-opting Christian for all the wrong reasons but I won't ....suffice to say... I believe in the God in all of us and that God is love...

On this holiest of days... share love with all that you encounter ... I hope you all are with your loved ones wherever that may be...

Happy Easter and Happy Passover!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment