About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Today is Saturday, June 27th

Amazing journey I'm on.... this time of transition forces me to be more fully conscious of who I really am and whom I'd like to be and how I'd like to live my life...

Losing Tracy after such an arduous fight forced me to acknowledge that you don't always get what you want... the renewal of hope and prayer and hard work are bringing me to another phase of growth  in my life's adventure... T's directing opportunities my way.

Slowly but surely I'm finding some moments of pleasure by unearthing more compassion and understanding and being fully aware of the here and now... and who I am presently.... without my T.


No comments:

Post a Comment