About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Today is Wednesday, December 17th

Hard to make decisions but I'm gonna have to soon.... Our rental is trashed... hired a cleaning service and they didn't do the complete job and seems like I'm going to have to handle all of this after I've had a change of scene.  Right now, every time I walk into the rental.. I picture my T being so happy about the work he'd done to rehab this Craftsmen 5 years ago.  I'll get it done but right now, I need a break...

Change of scene is good for all...

Riley with the biggest stick on the beach this morning

Our boy Riley

 T wrote on my white board before the BMT



 How do I love thee?  Let me count the ways....

No comments:

Post a Comment