About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Today is Saturday, Feb. 9th

Can't imagine how the Central California coast could have started out at 33 degrees this morning and now be up to the 60's and in my home town of Hamden, Ct. they've received 40" of snow!!!  How can that be?  It's a beautiful warm sunny day as I enjoy the view from my sick bed.... yah I finally succumbed.  I've been fighting it for a little more than a week and actually went to work Wed. and Thurs. .. even walked the glorious beach Thurs. morning but I'm down for the count now.

I've had to reschedule a listing appointment today 'cause I just couldn't get out of bed.  Last night we watched 4 episodes of "House of Cards" and we're hooked!!!  Kevin Spacey is just sooo evil... We were in bed and asleep by 11 and I slept 'til 8 and then, turned over and slept 'til 11 this morning.  I feel like my bed and I will be good partners for another day or so...  T made me tomato soup and grilled cheese for brunch and I've been reading ever since.

Rest up!!  T went to Urgent Care yesterday and they reassured him that he's getting better too... his lungs are almost clear.  Ai Yi Yi!!!  I'm just gonna give in and take a nap....

Be safe and well...

No comments:

Post a Comment