About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Today is Wednesday, March 9th 2022

 Good morning and it truly is... listening to music, drinking my third cup of coffee and wondering what today will unveil... Cenz pops in ... his velvety smooth tenor as his upturned face reveals his raw emotion and that unbelievable voice sings me home....

Been mired in memories for months now... they're not with us any longer but I see them everywhere.  Is that good or bad?  It feels important to me.  Perhaps it's that I don't want to forget them... that's not gonna happen.  I feel them around me and I'm grateful that I had the pleasure of spending time with them.

Saw my acupuncturist and we collaborated... my symptoms are getting worse and perhaps they add up to SIBO - small intestine bacterial overgrowth.  Emailed my doctor and hopefully, she's listening.  I want to get back to normal and I know there is an answer.

More to come.... stay positive...

No comments:

Post a Comment