About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Today is Saturday, November 28th

Well, I survived this week peacefully.... that is to say, I feel peaceful.

Tuesday, November 24th would have been our 20th Anniversary and I marked it by walking to the beach with Riley and spending most of the day looking through our wedding album and watching our video ( courtesy of Di ) and finished at my Community Sing group in Capitola...

Here are a few of my favorite photos culled from my iPhone, album etc...


Kauai Sept. 2013


December 2013

Christmas Day 2013

Jan. 2014

Hard at work in his studio

After a storm 2014

So cute




That's all she wrote today......

No comments:

Post a Comment