About Me

My photo
Concerned Citizen and a Serial Entrepreneur wrapped in a progressive democratic soul longing for us all to get along.

Monday, August 31, 2015

Today is Monday, August 31st

I've been aiming at writing for days now... interesting how that happens... as I try to settle Ry down.  He just doesn't want to come in tonite.  Finally dragged his bed out to the landing.  Hopefully, he'll come in sometime soon....been a very long day...actually a very long couple weeks.

First anniversary of T's leaving left me devastated... several days of heavy grieving as I marked his passing and mourned his continued absence.  I know.. I know... I should be over it but sadly,  I'm not.  I'm just trying to get used to it... as life goes on...and T keeps sending business my way.

Music is comforting and when I can handle it, I'm trying to hear it live... after all is said and done... music fills my soul... and makes life worth living...


No comments:

Post a Comment